[Tagging] RFC: amenity=locker and amenity=luggage_locker

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:45:33 UTC 2017

> Well, do we really need two proposala?
>
> I do not see any big difference beween them.

I'm not sure either. While luggage locker seems well defined, the scope and
size of locker is less clear. In general for both proposals it could make
sense to add details like available size classes and quantities.
Other lockers not intended for "luggage" could be like this:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Schlie%C3%9Ffach_2008_PD.JPG
or like this:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Odd_locker_out_(2991586665).jpg

or those for keys, or valuable small items like laptops, etc.

Cheers,
Martin