[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:00:09 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang at lyxys.ka.sub.org>
wrote:

> * John Willis <johnw at mac.com> [170219 09:53]:
> > If someone was looking to wash a giant bedspread or duvet, knowing there
> is only one laundromat in town with a giant machine would be very useful.
>
> Then we might just tag the things that are useful. How about
> laundry:oversize_items=yes|no|only ?

I'd be fine with this. When I use a coin laundry it's either, (a) I'm
traveling (in which case, the hotel likely has one) - or (b) I'm washing a
duvet or sleeping bag. If I'm looking for the second case, I need to find a
laundry with a machine that can handle it. I don't think that needs to
imply a detailed taxonomy of laundry equipment.