[Tagging] Dead hedge

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Feb 20 16:44:00 UTC 2017

In the USA, those would commonly be referred to as a brush pile or brush
row. They are commonly seen at the edge of a field that has recently been
cleared of bushes and saplings. Sometimes they are left to decay in place,
sometimes they are burned, and sometimes they are ground up by a
wood-chipper and hauled away.