[Tagging] landuse=industrial with industrial=port

Malcolm Herring malcolm.herring at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 21 07:16:42 UTC 2017

> agreed, the wiki page titled 'Harbour' gives an overview of both, maybe the page should be renamed

I could rename it "Harbours and Ports" and add text to cover ports, but
first I need some agreed tagging for ports. That was the question asked
in the OP. Most of the instances of "landuse=harbour" are over areas
that are in fact port facilities. Other port areas tend to be tagged
"landuse=industrial".

Maybe someone can propose a port specific tagging?