[Tagging] Start of a river

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:14:39 UTC 2017

Here is a creek that has 2 sources ... and 4 ways all connected but
flows are different.

Way: Reef Creek (476455207) flows south - source in the north - Drains
into Paddys River
Way: Reef Creek (476456875) flows north - source in the south ... same
source node as the way above!
  So the above ways meet on top of a rise and drain away from each
other. I suspect that it is intermittent if not seasonal.

Way: Reef Creek (448289833) flows east .. source in the west

Way: Reef Creek (476455208) flows east .. source of this is confluence
of two ways above - Way 448289833 and Way 476456875 - Drains into Paddys
River

Give the flat terrain of central Australia I could believe that there is
a creek with a flow and source would simply be where it is raining...
where ever it rains the creek will flow away from the rain. I have not
come across one ... but I'm not looking.