[Tagging] Wrong use of landuse=village_green - but what else to use?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:31:42 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 12 Jan 2017, at 16:47, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutendijk at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I like that idea too, but why did that proposal process stop? Your original proposal is from 2010!! And a renewed one from 2014?

the proposal didn't stop, I just didn't bother to bring it to voting, as voting is meaningless, it doesn't give the tags more authority. A proposal serves to document tags and to open discussion, even if you don't vote. If you like a tag, simply use it.
If a sufficient amount of people use a tag in significant numbers it can be seen as de-facto standard, we can probably treat landcover like this.

cheers,
Martin