[Tagging] destination:street

Duane Gearhart duane at mapzen.com
Fri Jan 20 01:44:30 UTC 2017

Hey Martijn,

It looks correct to me - using the destination:street allows users to know
if the ramp is branching onto the specified street name vs. heading toward
a street name - examples are located here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Exit_Info#Road_name_Example

Mappers have been using in the US too:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/ln4

Here is an example way:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/11502773#map=19/39.21853/-76.65894

You can see how it is used in the directions:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=mapzen_car&route=39.22079%2C-76.65959%3B39.22139%2C-76.65428

Regards,
Duane