[Tagging] Formally informal sidewalks

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 20:52:02 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 15. Jul 2017, at 08:13, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think adding sidewalks might benefit pedestrian routing

adding driveways benefits pedestrian routing as well, because you can consider all those little crossings as potentially dangerous, and route people (e.g. kids) through places with fewer driveway crossings. Plus you see for the gates whether cars can pass.

Admittedly, it really depends on the situation whether I'd map all of them or refrain for the moment because it seems too tedious and too little to gain.

Cheers,
Martin