[Tagging] Formally informal sidewalks

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:27:04 UTC 2017

Le 18. 07. 17 à 14:29, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
>> You can try to make a proposal that mean : those 2 way (street/sidewalk)
>> are only one for the routing.
>> maybe a relation like associatedstreet or that extend it.
> type=area does this somehow, as it defines (as default) that you can cross anywhere on the area.
> You can also define barriers between the members to say where you have an obstacle, etc.

This proposal seems freezed and need some work.
4 reply on the talk page. 4 "don't understand"
I understand the idea, not how software 'll use it easily :)
Do you know where it is in test ?
maybe it is needed to first make pedestian area working before willing
to make an relation between sidewalk/street/barrier working for routing