[Tagging] Beautified JSON presets for natural=tree

Craig Wallace craigw84+osm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:18:36 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-22 13:50, Adam Snape wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Removing the name key from the JOSM preset wouldn't stop somebody
> adding a name tag in the few cases where a tree really was named. Nor
> would it remove name tags from existing trees.

But what's wrong with having the name as an optional tag on the preset?
if it is not relevant for that particular tree, just leave it blank.
Yes it is the minority of trees, but I think there are quite a few trees
that have some sort of name. And it is often of historic interest, so
worth recording it.

Craig