[Tagging] Beautified JSON presets for natural=tree

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 14:22:21 UTC 2017

Hi

I wasn't arguing in favour of the change, merely addressing John Willis'
concern. I suppose the intention might be to reduce the likelihood of
erroneous descriptive name tags such as name=tree. New mappers sometimes
often fail to realise that name boxes in the editors often should be left
blank. I suspect that JOSM users are much less likely to make this mistake.
Then again, I suspect they are also much less likely to be deterred from
leaving a name because there is no preset name box.

Regards,

Adam