[Tagging] Beautified JSON presets for natural=tree

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 07:09:10 UTC 2017

As if a lazy mapper ever looks at the other tags before imposing their
"I know it better practice" (or in case they do not know any better).
For anyone doing a decent survey, the source tags are useless as they
have found the truth on the ground.

IMHO source tags are only useful for armchair mappers that  want to
check other peoples work without going out and checking the reality.

So for me, the importance of the source tags is overrated.

regards

m.