[Tagging] Multiple transformers

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:22:40 UTC 2017

Hi Jherome,

This mail to give you some news about "transformer banks" tagging in OSM.

I've completed the proposal started last Febuary
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal

There is a chapter dedicated to transformers sets, which sounds to be a
better name for what we use to call banks
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal#Transformer_sets

Let me know if you have any remarks
As far as I know, this won't get in conflict with existing tagging. The
document only extend things and make them more precise regarding of how
transformers work.

All the best

François

*François Lacombe*