[Tagging] siphon underpass

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 21:13:50 UTC 2017

> On Jun 9, 2017, at 12:10 AM, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
> @Javbw
> how are these tagged?

All of them (I have seen) are tagged as tunnel=culvert, but some are huge - going 200m across under a regional river, big enough to drive a car in.

A tag specific to this type of feature seems more descriptive than a tag for a straight tunnel or a pipe in a road bed. 


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20170609/6bd1582c/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list