[Tagging] fire hydrants

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:18:10 UTC 2017

o, I forgot to include the link to the picture.
BTW for fire hydrants of the pillar type, it can in indicated on them
as well, see [2] There is a BH100 on it, so the diameter of the
underground pipe is 100 in this case

regards

[1] https://xian.smugmug.com/OSM/OSM-2017/2017-06-08-Bonheiden/i-NKzf6mB/A
[2] https://xian.smugmug.com/OSM/OSM-2017/2017-06-08-Bonheiden/i-8wbrRVG/A