[Tagging] dispersed settlements / scattered settlements

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:43:20 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 15. Jun 2017, at 13:35, mbranco2 <mbranco2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> These toponyms are not strictly related to the (few) dispersed houses, but also to the surrounding woods, meadows, fields, etc

if the toponyms are not related to a settlement or part of it, locality is fine as value for place. Still I'm sure there are these kind of dispersed settlements consisting of several houses with a common settlement name that would not be nicely classified as hamlets, so a new place value would make sense (IMHO).

cheers,
Martin