[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sidepath 2.0

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 15 22:25:22 UTC 2017

Well, as routing is primarily defined by destination, if you have two
cycle routes heading in the same direction to choose from, I'm very
jealous, In the real world how often do you believe that occurs?

What distance from a road would you consider a path have to be before it
transforms from the one to the other of your examples?

DaveF