[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine and vending=public_transport_plans?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Wed Mar 1 09:27:26 UTC 2017

On Feb 18, 2017, at 5:39 PM, David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net> wrote:

>>> detail, as this is quite volatile data, and there are often lots of different options
>
> Yes, I strongly agree Martin. A far better approach would be to include a link to an authoritative source.

+1

I think mapping the vending machines will require mapping roughly what type of transport option they vend- passes, tickets, plans, as there are easily mapped machines that cater to different types of items in proximity to each other in a station (banks of ticket machines at each entrance, with a fare adjustment machine and pass management machine only near one gate). The location of the machines should be mapped.

Linking to a source that details what those options are vended is best.