[Tagging] Invalid voting of proposed feature motorcycle_friendly=*

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Thu Mar 2 19:55:03 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

On 02.03.2017 20:21, Michael Reichert wrote:
> Because the proposal violated the guideline, I would like to
> - remove the status "proposed" from its feature documentation page
> - reset the status of the proposal to "RFC"
> - to declare the voting as invalid by adding a note at the top of the
> voting section
> - add a note to the feature documentation page linking to this email and
> explaining that the voting was invalid.

I agree with your observations and your proposed actions. While it's ok
to overlook minor "rule violations" sometimes, things like not
announcing the vote do clearly have a big impact on the outcome. It's
obvious to me that the vote is invalid and needs to be repeated.

Thanks a lot for your vigilance!

Tobias