[Tagging] Invalid voting of proposed feature motorcycle_friendly=*

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 00:49:19 UTC 2017

I think I'd chime in with the people who are saying that the tag is quite
subjective, except that I can think of a few cases where it isn't:
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/For-hikers-no-clean-laundry-in-Kent-
4738977.php#item-38493 in particular comes to mind. But in the absence of
signage like http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/23/21/50/5052950/3/1024x1024.jpg
 or http://www.trailgallery.com/photos/7710/tj7710_062808_094103_350541.jpg,
I'd avoid placing any such tag.