[Tagging] Invalid voting of proposed feature motorcycle_friendly=*

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 10:25:37 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 4 Mar 2017, at 07:24, Yves <yvecai at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If there is a signage, then we should map the signage.

I don't agree that mapping the signage would be particularly helpful, besides there's no tag for this kind of signs, these sign objects wouldn't be connected to the relevant feature and would have a text in local language.

I agree that in absence of signage the tagging would be based on personal experience, but if there is signage the proposed standardized tagging on the object it concerns would seem appropriate and helpful.

cheers,
Martin