[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for accomodations

Thilo Haug thaug at gmx.de
Sun Mar 5 23:01:18 UTC 2017

There was an automatic reply, saying :

"Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
[...]
notification of the moderator's decision."

But that doesn't mean to me the whole mail was "invalid" or won't reach
the list at all
(didn't "receive notification of the moderator's decision")
I think the message text should be clarified or the process of checking
those mails.