[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for accomodations

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:37:52 UTC 2017

> That's how it looks like,
> but the email should also inform about this possibility.
>
> There should be either a text that it's necessary to resend it when
> subscribed to the list
> or a possibility (link) to check whether it meanwhile arrived.

yes, that wording is unfortunate, because in most/many OSM mailing lists
messages never get approved. I am myself admin of a very small regional ML
and from time to time there are periods where a lot of spam arrives, I can
imagine checking held back messages in the big lists would be a lot of work
(and mostly consist in rejecting spam). You would also have to do it daily,
because after some time many messages will seem out of context.

Cheers,
Martin