[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=courier

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Mar 9 23:03:52 UTC 2017

We already have an "amenity=post_office" tag.  I note that the wiki page
for that tag includes an operator subtag, for if the post office is
operated by a private company rather than a government agency. The
United States Postal Service is quasi-governmental; the US Constitution
calls for its establishment, and there are laws that apply specifically
to it, but it is self-funded by selling its services, not funded by the
Federal government.