[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=courier

muzirian muzirian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:04:31 UTC 2017

The fact that people are relying these services more than post offices to
send/recieve things (which is the most important purpose) made me think
that they have the significance to be called as amenity, but it is
debatable. What i wish is to make a standard for them , no matter if its
tagged as amenity or office.