[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=courier

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Mar 10 13:01:31 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 March 2017, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 4:04 AM, muzirian <muzirian at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The fact that people are relying these services more than post offices to
> > send/recieve things (which is the most important purpose) made me think
> > that they have the significance to be called as amenity, but it is
> > debatable. What i wish is to make a standard for them , no matter if its
> > tagged as amenity or office.
>

> That's my rationale for the amenity=post_office operator=* combination.
> They're functionally similar to functionally identical these days.

Not really, you only go to a post office to send large items that is very occadional if you are not running a business.

A post office on the other hand is a bank, you go there to withdraw cash, get foreign currency, tax your car, collect your pension, pick up government forms, renew your passport.

Phil (trigpoint)
--
Sent from my Jolla