[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=courier

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Mar 10 17:05:20 UTC 2017

The services offered by post offices vary from country. Post offices in the
US handle letters and packages, but don't offer any of the other services
you mention. The main distinction in the USA is that "post office"
conventionally refers only to offices of the United States Postal Service,
which is quasi-governmental. A private company that rents out postboxes
would be referred to as a "mail center". The private companies that offer
package delivery are typically more expensive than the USPS, but are faster
and more reliable about delivering on schedule.