[Tagging] Request for Discussion - Drying_room or Drying_area

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 01:19:16 UTC 2017

Err this will be a separate key
I think of it more as a property key .. likeinternet_access <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:internet_access>?
Consider that these are not only attractive to motorcyclists but also to hikers, bicyclist, canoeists, canyoners, skiers ...
anyone with wet gear. There is noting specific to any drying room/area that I have seen that limits it to motorcyclists only.

so

tourism=hotel

drying_area=yes

phone=23421 543453

website=idon'tknow.ups

I suppose the values could be

drying_area=yes/no/heated/?

My thinking on the room vs area .. some are too small to be called a 'room',
others can be used for other things like parking vehicles too.