[Tagging] Request for Discussion - Drying_room or Drying_area

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 01:49:23 UTC 2017

We do not tag

motorcycle:tourism=hotel
bicycle:tourism=hotel
skiing:tourism=hotel
hiking:tourism=hotel

where they are all used by the same activities even the general public,
we simply tag the singular feature tourism=hotel.

nor do we tag

motorcycle:internet_access=yes
bicycle:internet_access=yes
skiing:internet_access=yes
hiking:internet_access=yes

where they are all used by the same activities even the general public,
we simply tag the singular property internet_access=yes.

Same for drying rooms ... all used by anyone who has access, so only
tagged once.

On 11-Mar-17 12:33 PM, Thilo Haug wrote:

> That's what I meant with
> "same for bicycle/skiing/hiking etc.".
>
> skiing:drying=heated
>
> This naming system is used by
> addr:*=*
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr#Commonly_used_subkeys
> contact:*=*
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact

Each of these are different properties ... not the same property used
for different activities.