[Tagging] Holiday house for groups

Lorenzo "Beba" Beltrami lorenzo.beba at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:28:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I'm searching a valid tag for an holiday house rented to groups.

It's something like tourism=apartment, but it's not a single apartment or a
single family house, but an entire house (for example a former hotel) with
many bedrooms, with a big kitchen and common places suited for groups that
want to rent it and use it autonomously for an entire holiday (not like a
tourism=guest_house which has an operator).

I think something like tourism=vacation_house (not to be confused with a
second home for vacation) or tourism=holiday_house.
Wich could be the best?

Lorenzo