[Tagging] Holiday house for groups

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:10:05 UTC 2017

>From your description, I understand that tourism=apartment is a good fit.


It can be "applied to a building containing one or more holiday flats".
You can "tag an entire building in case there are several apartments
in the building".


-- althio

On 11 March 2017 at 12:28, Lorenzo "Beba" Beltrami
<lorenzo.beba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm searching a valid tag for an holiday house rented to groups.
> It's something like tourism=apartment, but it's not a single apartment or a
> single family house, but an entire house (for example a former hotel) with
> many bedrooms, with a big kitchen and common places suited for groups that
> want to rent it and use it autonomously for an entire holiday (not like a
> tourism=guest_house which has an operator).
> I think something like tourism=vacation_house (not to be confused with a
> second home for vacation) or tourism=holiday_house.
> Wich could be the best?
> Lorenzo
> _______________________________________________
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging

More information about the Tagging mailing list