[Tagging] Request for Discussion - Drying_room or Drying_area : Proposal page draft created

Thilo Haug thaug at gmx.de
Mon Mar 13 16:12:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I created a (separate) proposal page for this,
to keep the overview :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/drying

Feel free to change it, as it's in draft state,
just thought to keep everything together (to me it's difficult to keep
track of everything in the mailing list)

Cheers,
Thilo