[Tagging] Landuse for vacant lots

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Mar 13 23:38:25 UTC 2017

Yes, that makes sense to me. Nashville, TN, where I live, has purchased
some houses that were built in flood plains, demolished them, and doesn't
allow anything to be built there now. The tag disused:landuse=residential
seems like the logical one to use for those vacant lots. I suspect the
foundation structures were filled in rather than removed.