[Tagging] Landuse for vacant lots

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Mar 14 02:33:47 UTC 2017

Note that cities sometimes also include vacant lots that have not yet been
built on, particularly around the outer edges. When I was a child, there
was a vacant lot between our house and the next one, because the original
landowner had chosen to buy two lots and build on just one of them. They
continued to be sold as a pair through a couple more sales, before the
vacant lot was eventually sold separately, and built upon.