[Tagging] Vertical farming

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:43:36 UTC 2017

How about this then for the basic tagging?

building=commercial
building:use=agriculture (1744 uses)
farming:system=vertical_farming (0 uses)
produce=marijuana

The reason I added shop=no is so that this type of facility doesn't get
mixed up with places that sell marijuana. It is perhaps unnecessary but
might be useful to some apps.

Other tags can be added as required. Address, operator, website, etc.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska