[Tagging] water=pool

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:19:28 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the input. There are mixed viewpoints, but I'm leaning
towards using and documenting on the wiki water=stream_pool as "A
small and usually deep collection of fresh water, supplied by a
spring, or occurring along a stream or river. Water velocity in the
pool is typically much lower than the watercourse. Frequently found
below a waterfall."