[Tagging] traffic_signals:direction=* vs. direction=*

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:51:41 UTC 2017

> Anyone else with an opinion ? Two of us might be the very beginning of a
> consensus but we need a little more before even putting a proposal
> page up on the wiki...

I think to include direction inside the tag with a subkey :forward
:backward following the scheme for lanes and so one are the best option
instead of using a specific key as direction because we save one key, and
we follow a well-known scheme.
Other thing is the side of the road the traffic sign is , as it changes the
form and the style of it (motorway panel vs. little traffic sign on the
right side of a road)

yopaseopor