[Tagging] Traffic sign relevant direction: relation type:enforcement vs. direction=* vs. traffic_signals:direction=*

<0174 v0174 at v0174.net
Tue Mar 28 07:05:07 UTC 2017

Hi Marc,

I sometimes have to change the direction of a way when merging two of
them and when they are oriented in the opposite directions. I.e. when
two parts of the same road are mapped and I map the part in between, I
merge all of them when there's no reason not to. I don't know if it's
the best practice, but I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that.

Vojta