[Tagging] Cattle bathroom

santamariense imagens.sm at gmail.com
Sun May 7 02:06:59 UTC 2017

Hello,

After many times trying to map cattle_bathroom, and not having tag for
this, I decided to talk about this issue here.

It is very common, in meadow areas, to have places like this
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzM1-Go7rFM) where the cattle go
through to eliminate insects like ticks, flies and fleas. And it is
always a place in a building, most times building=roof.

We have to determinate a tag for this. I thought in
building=cattle_bathroom, but, it seems to be building=roof yet.

Cattle bathroom is generally access=private, but, sometimes, in some
places, it is communitary.

What about amenity=cattle_bathroom?

santamariense