[Tagging] Ordering of routes, possible mapathon? Was: Re: rail routes: how are platforms and stops associated (rail question 2)

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun May 14 13:35:06 UTC 2017

Hi Aun,

Do you know about JOSM's public transport assistant plugin?

Maybe we should set up a weekly online meeting, where everyone with an
interest in public transport can come to get hands on explanations and
where we can discuss these topics?

I just figured out how to do Hangouts on Air. Which CEST evening would suit
most people around here? On Tuesdays I have time starting at 20h, On
Fridays it could be earlier. Saturday or Sunday evening are fine with me as
well.

Polyglot