[Tagging] Emergency phones with blinking lights

√Čric Gillet gill3t.3ric+osm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:15:46 UTC 2017

> Is there a way to represent emergency phones (emergency=phone) which
> have a blinking/flashing light (so they can be identified at night,
> with fog, etc), please?

Maybe you can reuse the lit=yes tag. It's not exactly the original meaning
of the tag, but the effect is really close, as it means the feature is
visible at night thanks to a light source.

If not, what would be a good tag for this? (something like
> blinking_light=yes)

Or, I'd be more inclined to use something like :

visibility(?)=light
light:blinking=yes