[Tagging] passage only on low tide

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 09:33:29 UTC 2017

I would relate this with the winter restrictions conversation. All of them
are situations in wich the gps should show a warning or wait for a
confirmation, to prevent dumb drivers or smart vehicles from diying out of
negligence.

I imagine main tidal ways (such as that of Mount St Michel) have some sort
of signaling, but, as some said in winter conversation, first law of
robotics should be honored.
Regards
José