[Tagging] Religious mural painting

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 21:04:41 UTC 2017

I have tagged in the past these kind of religious paintings as
historic=wayside_shrine
even though they where not separate buildings.
I agree that the mural tagging is better.
The only thing I would remove is the denomination tag, which only makes
sense for religious buildings. The mural in question is clearly Christian,
but I'm sure that it would be also be greeted with veneration by
non-catholic Christians.