[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Fire Hydrant Extensions (part 2)

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Thu Nov 9 17:12:53 UTC 2017

> It seems that at least some of them commented on the new proposal.
> One feedback I got via mail was that we should split hydrants and suction_points, as they are in Germany different things ;)

I answered every comment in discussion page.
The aim now is to keep the focus on new tags. About the split, if someone wants to go in that direction, he can start a new proposal focused on that point. I think that we all agree, don't we?

> But apart from that we can go for voting.

If no more comments come up, I would like to start voting this weekend.

Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.