[Tagging] information=board multiple

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 23:13:22 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 16. Nov 2017, at 16:14, e.rossini73 <e.rossini73 at alice.it> wrote:
>
> - 2 different nodes but how can I preserve the information that in reality the board is 1 and not 2? there’s a kind of relation type to tag this?

my personal choice would probably be not to map the fact that the two boards are just 2 sides of one physical board. You could invent a relation for this. You could also map the board as a way (with height, min_height, thickness) or as a polygon (with height and min_height). You could map the kind of printing procedure, the number of colors, or how the board is attached, the material of the support, etc. There are a lot of things you could map but don’t. IMHO the relation to combine those two boards is one of them ;-)

cheers,
Martin