[Tagging] tower types, cooling towers, etc.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:30:06 UTC 2017

> You know, after giving it some more thought, I'm not sure what I think.
> Forget I said it.

I've also been re-thinking about it, and maybe the best is to abandon
man_made=tower for everything that can be better described with a more
specific tag, e.g. man_made=water_tower (established), lighthouse
(established),  communications_tower (established), cooling_tower
(deprecated but used 400 times), watchtower (not used, but watch_tower has
3 occurences), etc.

I'm setting up a proposal,

Cheers,
Martin