[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Metro Mapping

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Nov 18 20:50:10 UTC 2017

marc marc wrote:
> what do you think of the different issues raised? whether your proposal
> is adopted or rejected, it will be difficult to implement. Would it not
> be better to cancel the current vote in order to improve the proposal
> with the problems raised ?

Did you read the Talk page? I believe I answered all the issues,
altering the proposal in requested ways. Most if not all things people
have written here and on the page after the voting started have been
addressed before — if only people read the proposal.

I discussed the proposal with many people over six weeks, putting may
hours in that. I mentioned the proposal at least two times before. Are
you suggesting that is not enough? How much is enough? What happens if
we approve an imperfect proposal?

Ilya