[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Education Reform

Erkin Alp Güney erkinalp9035 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 06:33:33 UTC 2017

You have conflated test centers and specialty schools. Test centers, as
in my proposal, focus exclusively on _performing_ the standardised
tests. I do not know where in the world we have these, but we have a
government-operated one in Ankara, Turkey (ÖSYM computer-based
examination building). Cram schools, on the other hand, cram something
or prepare for an exam without having an academic objective otherwise.
Specialty schools are what the name says.