[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Education Reform

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Nov 19 11:19:48 UTC 2017

[Christoph pressed send before I did, sigh]

While I'm a bit undecided on if we need an education reform at all and
you need to make clear what the voting is actually on, the underlying
proposal is far from ready for any kind of vote or usage at this point
in time.

You need to at least provide a reasonably thorough treatment of how
existing tagging should be mapped to your new scheme and give some
rationale why you are lumping in non-educational facilities (see
educational=nursery).

Simon