[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Education Reform

Erkin Alp Güney erkinalp9035 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 12:34:34 UTC 2017

They prepare for academic exams but a cram school's purpose of existence
is not actual academic education. They do not teach, they cram, just as
their name implies. They employ various preparation for multiple-choice
or other tests and memorization techniques for "mastering" these tests.
A language school is a cram school if it is focused solely on exam
preparation(education=cram-school), it is not if properly teaches the
language(education=specialty). Schools providing occupational
certification with no government recognition or title should also be
considered cram schools, because they lack actual academic objective.
How do I know this? I have attended multiple cram schools for
approximately ten years whilst having compulsory formal education in
regular schools. Specialty schools, on the other hand, have actual
academic objectives on the subject they teach.

Yours, faithfully
Erkin Alp